Please carefully read through the terms and conditions before using our website or services so you are aware of our legal rights with relations to Calibrate Health Pte Ltd and partner affiliates (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Calibrate”).
Calibrate Health Pte Ltd may change the terms and conditions from time to time and will post the changes on the website. By using the website or using our services after the amendments have been made, you are accepting that you are bound by the current website terms. You hereby represent and warrant that you have understood and agree with the terms and that all of the information provided by you to Calibrate is accurate and complete. If you have any questions or concerns with the website terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Website and Services
- This website is owned and maintained by Calibrate.
- This website may offer one or more of the following services on or through the website ( or :
- access to an online booking system;
- access to a collection of information, text, listings, data, images, videos graphics, audio files, podcasts, applications and other types of work;
- any other content or application that Calibrate may offer.
Content Use Conditions
- You may not publish, copy, reprint, modify, reproduce, communicate, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, distribute, trade, or exploit any portion in whole or in part of the website, Calibrate Service, or content except with written consent of Calibrate.
- You may download information on any compatible device owned by you, for personal use and non-commercial use only, provided you identify the source of the material.
- All Calibrate content is the copyrighted work or content of Calibrate.
- The logos, names, service marks, designs and trademarks displayed on the website, other platforms, or Calibrate locations are the property of Calibrate or other third parties. You may not use any logos, names, service marks, designs and trademarks without prior consent of Calibrate.
- The domain name on which the website is hosted on is the sole property of Calibrate and you may not use or adopt a similar name for your own use.
You hereby understand and undertake:
- to comply with these website terms;
- not hack into, disrupt, disable, interfere, or otherwise impair the proper working of this website or Services;
- not use any of Calibrate content or any Services for any unlawful purpose;
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulations
Disclaimers and Limitations
- This website does not constitute the practice of medicine or other healthcare profession services, including the giving of medical advice. This website is not an attempt to practice medicine or provide medical advice (emergency and non-emergency), diagnosis or treatment and should not be used to replace or over-rule a qualified health care provider’s judgement.
- The use of the Calibrate website does not form a doctor-patient relationship. Users are encouraged to obtain medical advice or treatment for any medical condition they may have and should seek the assistance of their healthcare professionals for any such conditions.
- While information on the website is as accurate as possible, we provide the content on the Calibrate website for informative purposes only without warranties concerning timeliness, accuracy, or of any kind either expressed or implied.
- The use of this website’s information or materials linked to this website is at the user’s own risk. You understand that Calibrate and partner affiliates is not responsible or liable for the loss, damage, expenses, liabilities under any cause of action or any any cause of action or any claim resulting from its use by any user. Calibrate is not responsible for the content or accuracy of other external websites linked to the website.
- Calibrate does not warrant that access to the website, its content or servers will be timely, uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free. You (and not Calibrate) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repairs, or corrections including any defect, problem or damage in any computer or device. You agree not to hold Calibrate liable for the loss of any of your user content.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Calibrate disclaims all liability for any direct, incidental or consequential damage or loss suffered by you that may result from the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information, including but not limited to any loss of, or any inability to retrieve, any Personal Information, howsoever caused, or any inaccuracy in the Personal Information presented, used or transmitted.
- You agree that Calibrate shall be entitled at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to add, amend, vary, terminate, suspend, withdraw the operation of any part or the whole of the website or Services.
- You agree that Calibrate has the right in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website or Services, without assigning any reason.
Last updated: 15/06/2020